Diane Trimbath has studied the mechanisms of the metaphysical universe we live in for over 20 years. She received a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design from Kent State University in 1985 and has been the Owner and Creative Director of The Design Edge, Inc., a Marketing and Visual Communications Firm since 1989.
Diane studied Astrology under many gifted teachers, including the CHEMAM Center in Richmond Heights, OH, and Julene Packer-Louis, Astrologer, Education Director and CEO of International Academy of Astrology. Her focus centers on Metaphysical Practices, Spiritual Principles, Ancient Civilizations and Teachings, Graphic Symbolism, Ley Lines, plus Kriya and Hatha Yoga Practice. Pilgrimages to England and India on Kriya Yoga retreats with Swami Aliyananda Paramahansa and Egypt with Astrologers Demetra George M.A. and Dennis Harness Ph.D. have seasoned her experiences.
Diane received her Level IV Certification in Feb. 2017 through the National Council for Geocosmic Research (NCGR). She is a practicing Astrologer and on staff at Spa Walden (Aurora, OH), The Healing Choice Wellness Center (Wickliffe, OH), speaking monthly at the International Academy of Astrology, IAA (Westlake, OH) and currently the Secretary of The Lake County Astrological Association, LCAA Board (Willoughby Hills, OH).
Owning a successful Graphic Design and Communications business over 28 years; Metaphysical and Astrological studies remain her passion.
Astrologer C.A., NCGR-PAA
Degrees and Certifications:
- BFA in Graphic Design from Kent State University (1985) – Owner/Creative Director of a Design
Communications Firm for over 26 years 1989-2017)
- 12 years of Independent Study of Astrology, Metaphysical Practices, Spiritual Principles and Ancient Teachings through The CHEMAM Metaphysical Center, Richmond Heights, OH (1996-2008). For the purpose of broadening the possibilities of thought through philosophy.
- 12 years of Hatha Yoga Practice with George F. Kroto (1998 – 2010)
- 7 years of Kriya Yoga Practice with Elizabeth Holman (Swami Aliyananda Paramahansa) & Rae Ellen Sievert (2003 – 2010). Deep breathing techniques and meditation for the purpose of activating individual heart consciousness.
- 4 years of Independent Study of Modern and Traditional Astrological Disciplines (2008 –2012) Studied under: Julene Packer-Louis, Dipl.OC.A., IAR-C.A.P., CEO, Instructor of IAA: International Academy of Astrology.
- Astrologer, C.A., NCGR-PAA – Level IV Certification: 2017 through the National Council for Geocosmic Research.
Alumni of Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses Program – April 2018 Graduation – Field Of Study: Entrepreneurial and Small Business Operations – examining education, capital and business support services through the lens of actual business experiences.
- CHEMAM (Center for Holistic Energy Management and Applied Metapsychology), Richmond Hts, OH
- IAA (International Academy of Astrology), Westlake, OH
- LCAA (Lake County Astrological Society), Willoughby Hills, Ohio
- NCGR (National Council for Geocosmic Research) Professional Astrologers’ Alliance
TRAVEL: Spiritual Pilgrimages
- Egypt 2010: Ancient Oracle Tours, Lead by Professional Astrologers: Demetra George, M.A. and Dennis M Harness Ph.D.
- India, 2005: Kriya Yoga Meditation and Retreat Direct Study with Maha Avatar Babaji, in His Ashram in Nainital, India. Also with International Master of Kriya Yoga and Appointed Disciple of Babaji: Elizabeth Holman (Swami Aliyananda Paramahansa)
- Cornwall, England 2004: Kriya Yoga Meditation and Retreat Initiation of Babaji’s Kriya Yoga Breathing Techniques and World Peace Mission with Teacher: Elizabeth Holman